OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Seeking Collaborators for Atopic Dermatitis and Dupilumab Study

Hello OHDSI Community,

We invite collaborators to join our study, “Prescribing Patterns of Dupilumab for Atopic Dermatitis.” If you would be interested in contributing, please comment below! The updated study protocol is attached for reference and community review:

We previously posted our protocol “Prescribing Patterns of Systemic Immunomodulating Agents for Atopic Dermatitis,” for community review and collaboration; we have now narrowed our objectives and revised our protocol, which is attached here.
@JMPark @cyanoverAD_OHDSI_Protocol Version2.pdf (237.6 KB)

Hi @tsivesind,

We would be interested to try this out in Singapore data source. Is there any minimum number of patients that you are looking for? Can share Atlas cohort definition json file to see whether our site has decent sample size?

I would be interested to try our functions we wrote for AllOfUs and try the cohort definitions from this study. I have same question as Selva - do you have Atlas JSONs for the cohorts of interest?
(best if they are on on some server where we can fetch them with ROhdsiWebApi R package. - most ideally atlas-demo.ohdsi.org )

Hello @Vojtech_Huser and @SELVA_MUTHU_KUMARAN,
Thanks for your interest in joining! I have asked an on-site statistician to review my cohort definition; once that is completed I will share the JSON file with you and also copy the definition into the Atlas demo site for ease of access.
Any sample size is acceptable from our perspective. Thanks again

t