OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Welcome to OHDSI

Good Day. As a Project Manager - Clinical Analytics at a children’s research hospital, I have been tasked to learn about OMOP CDM and OMOP CDM Oncology modules to help build institutional capacity using OMOP standards for research collaboration opportunities with in the institution, regional, and global levels. For now, working on the feasibility proposal to transform 50 patients of a research study into OMOP CDM format.
Looking forward to learn using EHDEN resources, joining WGs etc. Thank you.

Hello all, I’m a professor of actuarial and health care practice at Temple University.

As the practice and financing for health care transitions to value based care, I seek to enlarge the role of actuaries within the health policy and health care provider community. As a regular volunteer to the American Academy of Actuaries and the Society of Actuaries, and more recently as a paid advisor to The Actuarial Foundation for an expanded diversity scholarship program, I am looking for opportunities to accelerate the effort. If you’re aware of opportunities, please let me know.

Hello OHDSI community,

I am Sewar Shuibat, and I am a clinical researcher/ MRI technologist with a diverse previous experience in many other medical imaging modalities such as CT, panoramic imaging, mammography, and radiography. My interests are clinical trials, medical devices and health innovation, and data integration.
I am excited at the prospect of becoming part of OHDSI and contributing to it!

t