OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Welcome to OHDSI

(Priyamvada Desai) #22

Hi all,
I am Priya Desai, Product Manager for Stanford OMOP. Super excited to be here!

(Jose Posada) #23

Welcome @PriyaDesai glad to have you here!

(Vagish Hemmige) #24

My name is Vagish Hemmige. I’m a Transplant Infectious Diseases clinician at Montefiore and we are starting to implement the Atlas platform. I’ve started a research program using Medicare claims data in kidney transplant, and am very interested in seeing how multicenter EMR data through OHDSI can supplement the deficiencies of claims data. I’m more comfortable coding in Stata than R; definitely anticipate a bit of a learning curve while I get up to speed on the platform.

(Lauren M Heery) #25

Hello, I’m a fourth-year medical student at the University of Colorado School of Medicine currently doing a TL1 pre-doctoral fellowship to study the racial disparities and the impact of social determinants of health in COVID-19 outcomes. I’m currently learning R, and becoming acquainted with OMOP and OHDSI. I have also started attending CHARYBDIS meetings and contributing to the race differences/COVID paper. Excited to learn more about all of OHDSI’s work!

(Felix) #26

Dear OHDSI Community,

I am a research associate in the area of medical informatics and start working with the OMOP CDM and the OHDSI toolset.
My interests will be mainly in the topic of ETL processes.
I would also like to take the opportunity to thank you as a community for all the tools which are already there and also the vivid forum which already answered a lot of my questions.

(Carlos E. Figueroa Castro) #27

Hello! Infectious disease physician at the Medical College of Wisconsin, interested in using the National COVID Cohort Collaborative to study the impact of COVID-19 in special populations. I thought this would be the best place to start learning how to use the data. Little rusty on SQL and R, but you learn what you use.

(Amos Yung) #28

Dear OHDSI community,

We are the researchers from the International Research Centre for the Advancement of Health Communication (IRCAHC), The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (HKPolyU).

We learnt the work of OHDSI from a talk delivered by Christian Reich on 17 October 2020 in HKPolyU, and would like to be a part of OHDSI movement in the advancement of health communication and patient care quality improvement.

Best regards,

Amos Yung
Project Associate

(Patricia Mays) #29

Hi All,
I am an engineer and data scientist working in the medical device industry. I am interested in exploring the use of OHDSI tools for postmarket surveillance and signal detection & monitoring for medical devices.

t