There has been a lot of interest in forming a Psychiatry working group because we have quite a few OHDSI organizations around the world who are focused on psychiatry.
The objective of the group:
• To address the different challenges of data harmonization across areas of psychiatry
• Better understand the vocabularies used across the specialty
• Decide what is necessary to move current data into OMOP model
• Help each other understand and learn from experiences
We had an initial meeting last week and has decided to meet in person immediately following the Symposium at 7:30 PM EST. For those who cannot attend, a dial-in will also be provided. Agenda topic for this meeting:
• Review most common psychiatry use cases
• Common issues folks have run into
• Working group logistics - When and frequency
If you have an interest, please let me know and come with your use cases. Just wanna make sure we don’t overfill the room with enthusiastic collaborators who still wants to burn the midnight oil after what is going to be a magnificent Symposium.
Once I get the room confirmation, I’ll post it here.