OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

New working group: Medical Device Working group

hi all,
How can I join the group to follow the discussion ?
Does anyone already investigated “observing” in vitro diagnostic medical devices (i.e. lab systems & reagents) ?
thanks.
xg

The meeting is on Teams. Please check Vojtech’s message earlier.
We do not have any member working on diagnotics medical devices except for myself.

Hi all,
Announcement for the WG call this Thursday July 22nd at 10AM EDT.
Meeting Link in Teams.

Meeting agenda:
Discuss my draft document for OHDSI and MDEpiNet collaborations. Please comment (your input is very important), and we will discuss this document and direction of the group on Thursday.

1 Like

Hi all,
This is to announce the WG call the coming Thursday, Sep. 23rd at 10AM EDT.
Meeting Link in Teams.
Dr.James Tcheng from Duke University will talk about the RAPID Phase III SMART CDM WG’s activity regarding developing CDEs for RAPID. RAPID is a MDEpiNet project, you can find RAPID information here: https://www.mdepinet.net/rapid and SMART CDM WG info here: https://www.mdepinet.net/rapidphaseiiismartcdm

Agenda:

1. Dr. Jimmy Tcheng’s presentation on RAPID SMART CDM + Q&A ()
  2. Feedback on OHDSI symposium 2021 (Sep. 14 -15)
  3. Feedback and discussion of the WG direction and timing for next meeting in Nov.
1 Like

Hi all, Announcing an additional WG call on Thursday, Nov. 4 at 10AM EDT
Meeting Link in Teams.

Agenda:

1. Mercy CDM Evolution: How OMOP Has Influenced a Journey (speaker: Eric Brandt and Tom Forsyth)
  2. Review of last meeting’s notes, summary of year 2021.
  3. Member updates.

Dear all,

I’d also be interested in the medical devices group. I work for a German Medtech Manufacturer in regulatory and medical scientific affairs and focus on a data catalogue for clinics, manufactureres and notified bodies…
I have experience for power systems and surgical navigation systems.
Best regards
Andreas

Hi Andreas
If you would like to join this WG, please fill out this form

Andreas, please feel free to join the call tomorrow.
Welcome to the group!
Thanks,
Asiyah

Hi all,
It’s so late greeting even though I am much interested joining this WG.
I am at Dongguk University and currently participating in a project of medical device adverse event monitoring based on CDM in Korea.

1 Like

Hi there
What is your email and I will add you to this work group and to Teams if you arent already in it. The Next meeting is May 26 at 10am ET
Thanks!
Elisse

Hi Elisse
Thanks for inviting me.

KiChang

Hi KiChang
I need your email address

Hi all, tomorrow at 10AM US Eastern time, we will have our WG call. Please join via Teams.
Thanks,
Asiyah

t