As I discussed on the OHDSI call, here is the CDM v6.0 roadmap:
- Finalize the v6.0 DDL SQL Script
a. All change currently considered in the release are listed in the Github project
- Any additional changes to the CDM structure to be considered need to be in by Aug 24, 2018
a. These would be smaller changes like changing column names to be more consistent, updating ids to bigint, etc.
b. Post an issue and if there is consensus they will be added
c. If need be we can have an off-cycle CDM meeting to discuss
- Send to DDL testers by Aug 31, 2018
a. Forum post requesting testers
Sep 2018 - Oct 2018
- Testers run the DDLs/constraints and send feedback by Sep 24, 2018
a. Beware – I will bug you if I haven’t heard from you!
- In the meantime, I will work with the vocabulary team to get concepts created for our new tables and any prior tables from v5 that do not have sufficient vocab support
a. If you are a proposal owner, even one that has already been incorporated, I may reach out to you for input
- Sep 24, 2018 – Oct 5, 2018 I will work on fixing any errors the testers find
- Oct 12, 2018 Unveil CDM v6.0 at the Symposium!
Please let me know if you have any questions