This release with detailed release notes and testing results are found on GitHub at the following links:
We encourage you to demo this new release at http://www.ohdsi.org/web/atlas and install it locally following the setup guides for Atlas (https://github.com/OHDSI/Atlas/wiki/Atlas-Setup-Guide) and WebAPI (https://github.com/OHDSI/WebAPI/wiki/WebAPI-Installation-Guide). If you run into any issues or have any suggestions for future ATLAS features, please tell us at: https://github.com/OHDSI/Atlas/issues
Many thanks to the Atlas working group team members that made this release possible. Here are some notes on what’s new with 2.7.2:
- Ensure all design elements (i.e. concept sets, cohort definitions, etc) have a unique name in the system. Any design elements with duplicated names, will be renamed to have a suffix (i.e. “(2)”) to distinguish it from the other entity that shared the same name.
- Full Import/Export for all design elements: Characterization, Pathways, Incidence Rates, Estimation, Prediction.
- Improved experience by disabling features when they are not appropriate to use (i.e. export is disabled when you have unsaved changes)
- Reviewed and updated error messages where possible
- Wiki updates - Atlas Tutorials (https://github.com/OHDSI/Atlas/wiki) & WebAPI setup documentation (https://github.com/OHDSI/WebAPI/wiki) on GitHub wikis for each code repository
- Added caching to Data sources reports (person, dashboard, data density, and top-level domain reports). Additional caching optimizations will be applied in the 2.8 release.
- Fixed precision/rounding on data density plot
- Fixed ATC display on drug era reports
- Better handling of special characters in search (can search for "MG/DL" and it will replace it with "MG DL" as a work-around for now)
- Advanced search is restored for use
- Concept counts added for non-standard concepts (assumes we have run Achilles with new analyses to characterize non-standard concepts)
- Using the "add all" concepts from the vocabulary search will no longer clear filters
- Added back ability to import concepts into an open concept set
- Fixed a lot of items that were broken when adding concepts from the vocab, navigating to included concepts/source codes, exporting, etc. This experience should be much better in the repository concept sets and cohort definitions.
- Provides flexibility for restricting events based on occurrence in the observation period
- Export the print friendly in a single click
- Added labels to the attrition view to display the inclusion rule information
- Fixes the drill down display for condition and drug era reports in cohort reporting (aka Heracles reporting)
- Removed prompt for re-generation of failed jobs
- Prevents generating a characterization with 0 cohorts
- Revised the "explore" button for navigating results & fixed the proportions displayed
- Revised the standardized difference scatterplot to hide (gray out) covariates with stddiff < 0.1. Revised the display of the mark on the plot upon hover-over and adjusted the precision of the x/y display.
- Reformatted the design display in the results section to make it more human readable
- Added the ID field to the list of all characterizations
- Optimizations made for storing and retrieving results
- Fixed search for target and event cohorts
- Added the ID field to the display of all pathways
- Fixed display issues when navigating to results (sometimes the screen appeared empty but would then show results after waiting a while).
- Fixed event highlighting and period selection
- Fixed package name entry bug (you couldn’t remove the first character)
- Properly refresh of study summary after editing a design element