OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

ATC Working Group: Meeting Agenda and Minutes


(Hamed Abedtash) #42

We are canceling tomorrow’s meeting. Hope to see you all in 2 weeks on March 13th.

Please reach out to me if you’d like to help with validating the first iteration of ATC mapping. If you are a reviewer, please let us know if there were any comments.

Thanks!

Hamed


(Hamed Abedtash) #43

Meeting Agenda (Wednesday, March 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am ET)

  • Progress report
  • Plan for the Cookbook

Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #44

Meeting Minutes (March 13, 2019)

Attendees:
Hamed, Anna, Christian, Qi

COOKBOOK

  1. Intro to ATC classes
  2. Intro to ATC crosswalk
  3. How to use the mapping:
  • Non-ATC source codes
  • ATC as source code (Europe)
  1. Use cases
  2. SQL scripts to use the mapping

CROSSWALK DOCUMENTATION

  1. Instructions how to map ATCs to RxNorm concept
  2. How to validate the mappings:
  • Source codes to ATCs
  • Standard concepts to ATCs

Publications:
Lightning at OHDSI Symposium
Manuscript

Deadlines:
May: 1st release
July: Cookbook
August: Submission to OHDSI Symposium
June: Manuscript


(Hamed Abedtash) #45

We are not meeting today (4/10/2019) as we are preparing for the first iteration of mapping. See you all on April 24, 2019 @ 10am.

Thanks!


(Hamed Abedtash) #46

Meeting Agenda (Wednesday, April 24, 2019 @ 10:00 am ET)

  • Progress report
  • Determine release date and scope

Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #47

Meeting Agenda (Wednesday, May 8, 2019 @ 10:00 am ET)

We have a short agenda for today:

  • Progress report

@Christian_Reich, would be great if you can join. Thanks!

Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #48

Meeting Agenda (Wednesday, May 22, 2019 @ 10:00 am ET)

Agenda:

  • Progress report
  • Review the mapping list prepared by @aostropolets

Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #49

Plan change: ATC WG is meeting for Today (June 5, 2019). Sorry for the confusion!


(Hamed Abedtash) #50

Meeting Minutes (June 5, 2019)

Attendees:
Hamed, Anna, Christian, Peter, Maxim

Actions:

  • Anna: Send the draft list of mappings (not validated yet) to Peter to review.
  • Hamed: Continue reviewing the list of duplicates
  • Christian: Send the interaction with WHO ATC team to Peter

(Michael Kahn) #51

@abedtash_hamed: I have a faculty member in the School of Pharmacy who has a couple of PharmD students interested in pharmacy informatics. I would like to integrate them into this effort as part of their scholarly activities. What is the best way to insert them into this work effort? In another project, we have found having these students, with their very detailed knowledge of pharmaceuticals, to be extremely helpful and incredibly efficient in resolving terminology issues. If this initial engagement works out, we may have a small but steady stream of similar students.


(Hamed Abedtash) #52

Hi @mgkahn, that would be wonderful! Please forward the Skype info to the group so that they can join the next meeting on June 19. I appreciate it.
@Christian_Reich @aostropolets @Rijnbeek @MaximMoinat
Thanks!


(Hamed Abedtash) #53

Hi @mgkahn, thanks again for letting us know of the group. We are meeting this Wednesday, so please share the Skype information with them to join us if interested.

Thanks!


(Hamed Abedtash) #54

Meeting Agenda (Wednesday, June 19, 2019 @ 10:00 am ET)

Agenda:

  • Progress report
  • Review questions by EHDEN team @Rijnbeek

Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #55

Meeting Minutes (June 19, 2019)

Attendees:
Hamed, Peter, Anna, Christian

Actions:

  • Anna: Send the draft list of mappings (not validated yet) to Hamed to review.
  • Anna: Send the draft of abstract to Hamed to finalize for OHDSI symposium
  • Hamed: Continue reviewing the list of mappings

Next Step:

  • Deadline for initial release: mid-late July (TBD)
  • The group finalizes the abstract by June 24 for submission to OHDSI symposium.

(Katy Trinkley) #56

Hi @abedtash_hamed, I am one of the University of Colorado faculty mgkahn referred to. @callahantiff and I tried to join the meeting today, but failed due to traveling and time zone confusion. We are very interested to see how we can contribute to this very important initiative. We will plan to join the next call; however, wonder if a separate meeting might be helpful to get us up to speed and see how we can incorporate our trainees to maximize efficiency. Please let us know if you would be willing to have a separate call with us.


(Hamed Abedtash) #57

Hi @trinklek and @callahantiff , thanks so much for volunteering to help the team. Sorry the time didn’t work, but we look forward to talking to you in the next meeting. We are finalizing the mappings right now, hopefully within 2 weeks it is ready for beta testing. So, no urgent need to meet before next meeting. I will keep you posted.

Thanks again!


(Hamed Abedtash) #58

Meeting Agenda (Wednesday, July 3, 2019 @ 10:00 am ET)

Agenda:

Please join via Skype: https://meet.lilly.com/abedtash_hamed/53B8L6JC


(Hamed Abedtash) #59

Meeting Minutes (July 3, 2019)

Attendees:
Hamed, Anna, Christian, Katy, Tiffany, Qi

Actions:

  • Hamed: Send ATC classification slide deck to Katy
  • Hamed: Send the “needs” to Katy to discuss with the team at University of Collorado
  • Anna: Take a look at drug exposure coding in EU EHR

(Katy Trinkley) #60

Hi @abedtash_hamed, @callahantiff and I shared the conversation with our students and they are eager to get started. We have 2 PharmD students who are willing/able to participate. Can we set up a separate call with the students to get them set up with logistics/instructions? I want to be present for the discussion with the students so I can guide them once they get started. Unfortunately I will be traveling during the regularly scheduled call next week and I know the goal is to wrap this up this month, so don’t want to lose time. Thanks!


(Hamed Abedtash) #61

Hi @trinklek, This is great! I the team available this Friday between 1-3pm ET for a 30-min call? If yes, please email me the emails so that I send the calendar invite.

Thanks for your collaboration!


t