OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

WebApi and ATLAS with CDM v6

webapi
atlas
cdm

(Tarun Shah) #1

Can we install and work on ATLAS and webAPI with CDM v6?

Also I have downloaded Achilles on CDM v6 and got the errors related to death table and era. But after going through issues on git, got to know that we need to refer v6 when installing Achilles for error free analysis (Link - https://github.com/OHDSI/Achilles/issues/333#issuecomment-478714609).

So is there’s another way to have webAPI ATLAS for v6 or we can work on both of them as is with v6?

(Ajit Londhe) #2

Currently, none of the tools support v6

(Tarun Shah) #3

@Ajit_Londhe

Okey, Thanks

(Corey Smith) #4

Hello. I’m new to the community and apologize if I’m not posting this in the correct place. If one were starting a new project to migrate a proprietary registry schema to OMOP, what version of OMOP would you recommend? My initial thought was to start with 6.0 but as I dig in a little deeper it seems the tools haven’t caught up yet. Thank you.

(Gregory Klebanov) #5

If you are planning to use OHDSI tools e.g. ATLAS, ACHILLES, DQ etc… - then my recommendation is to go for OMOP CDM v5.3.1. It is a stable and proven schema that can satisfy most of the use cases.

ATLAS v3 will provide support for CDM v6 but this version will be available somewhere in Q3, 2020. At that point, CDM v6 should be stable and mature and I do not expect that migration from OMOP CDM v5 to v6 will be a big effort.

t