The Banda paper on FAERS used USAGI for mapping to concepts and I was inspired to try it on a different dataset.
1. My questions is how long it typically takes for USAGI to produce mappings for 10k rows of data? (my code file had 157k entries) and I had to kill the tool after few hours of waiting.
2. Does it make a difference it Usagi is given 1GB of memory vs. 10GB?
Here is what I did (on windows).
- download usagi.jar
- get vocabulary files (if you don’t have them) (Athena plain download is fine)
- make a folder for Usagi (it will generate index subfolders there)
- only now run usagi for the first time
- give it more memory via .bat file like this: java -Xmx5000m -jar Usagi_v0.3.3.jar