OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Update: Early Stage Researchers Work Group Schedule

Hello,

I’m really excited to announce that we have finalized a schedule for the Early Stage Researchers Work Group. We plan to have two monthly meetings (one for each hemisphere):

The [Europe - East Coast - West Coast] hemisphere will meet Mondays at 1pm UK time.

The [East Coast - West Coast - Asia] hemisphere will meet Wednesdays at 4pm GMT+9.

We used poll results to accommodate for as many people’s schedules as possible! The first meetings will take place on Monday May 10 and Wednesday May 12.

A Microsoft Teams meeting link will be sent out closer to the meeting date. Please comment below if you would like to be added to the Microsoft Teams channel.

Thanks so much for your interest, and looking forward to it!

Faaizah

4 Likes

Sounds great! Very much needed group.

1 Like

Hi Faaizah
Quick question: the meetings will be the 2nd Monday and
the 2nd Wednesday of each month?

Hi Elisse,

Yes, we’re currently thinking the 2nd Monday and 2nd Wednesday of each month. We’ll discuss this with members during our first meeting, so I’ll let you know if anything changes.

Thanks!

I would love to be added to the channel. Thanks for setting this up!

Perfect
the work group has been added to the WG form found on the website or in Teams and people can join the WG from there. Here is the form again
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=lAAPoyCRq0q6TOVQkCOy1ZyG6Ud_r2tKuS0HcGnqiQZUOVJFUzBFWE1aSVlLN0ozR01MUVQ4T0RGNyQlQCN0PWcu

t