OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

UK Biobank OMOP CDM Conversion

Hi all,

I have some questions related to the OMOP instance of UK Biobank data. @MaximMoinat and @ericaVoss, @cukarthik recommended I reach out to you for my questions. If there is anyone else who knows about the ETL performed I would love to chat also(I will be at the OHDSI symposium as well)! Thanks so much.

hi Abby. If you are referring to the OMOP distribution available from UKB directly (a bit outdated now), it was done by Odysseus working with Regeneron (teamwork). You can find more information here

if you do have questions - including regarding the ETL code - feel free to ping me directly at gregory.klebanov@odysseusinc.com

1 Like

To add to Greg’s note, here is a paper we recently wrote about it:

Papez, V., Moinat, M., Voss, E. A., Bazakou, S., Van Winzum, A., Peviani, A., Payralbe, S., Kallfelz, M., Asselbergs, F. W., Prieto-Alhambra, D., Dobson, R. J. B., & Denaxas, S. (2022). Transforming and evaluating the UK Biobank to the OMOP Common Data Model for COVID-19 research and beyond. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association : JAMIA , 30 (1), 103–111. https://doi.org/10.1093/jamia/ocac203

@vpapez and @spiros are your guys though

1 Like
t