OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Titan Awards Deadline is Aug. 30 ... PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO NOMINATE

The Titan Awards nomination deadline is looming (Aug. 30), but there is still time to nominate an individual, team or institution for one of our seven community categories.

Given the incredible work happening in our community, I know the reason we haven’t been FLOODED with nominations (though we do have a solid total so far) is because of a lack of worthy honorees. So I assume it is because people are busy and aren’t sure they want to devote time to this process.

To which I say, this process couldn’t be easier. If you have 5 minutes, you can nominate somebody!

I attached screenshots of the form below. It’s so simple, and it feels so good to say something nice about a collaborator, that you’ll probably end up doing it twice. Maybe three times (OK, I won’t be greedy).

Seriously, though, it’s a great honor just to be nominated, and we’ll highlight all nominees during the symposium before we announce the winners. The categories are listed below. Please don’t push this off, forget and miss the deadline!

NOMINATE SOMEBODY HERE

t