OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Some errors using Atlas after installation

Hello, this is MK from gwangju institute of science and technology.

After installation of Atlas, I tried to make test cohort.
But after generation, I saw failed message with below messages.

org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [DELETE FROM results.cohort_cache WHERE design_hash = -1675850238; DELETE FROM results.cohort_inclusion_result_cache WHERE design_hash = -1675850238; DELETE FROM results.cohort_inclusion_stats_cache WHERE design_hash = -1675850238; DELETE FROM results.cohort_summary_stats_cache WHERE design_hash = -1675850238; DELETE FROM results.cohort_censor_stats_cache WHERE design_hash = -1675850238]; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: 오류: “results.cohort_cache” 이름의 릴레이션(relation)이 없습니다
Position: 13

I dont know how to resolve this problem. Could you help me please?
Thank you for reading.

Hello @MinkookSon,

Looks like a SQL dialect mismatch. Are you trying to connect to a Postgres database?

Are the tables ‘cohort_cache’, ‘cohrot_inclusion_result_cache’, ‘cohort_inclusion_stats_cache’, ‘cohort_summaryStats_cache’ and ‘cohort_censor_stats_cache’ created in your results schema?

Thank you for replying.

Already connect to database by pgAdmin.

Thank you for your reply.

I checked the resulting schema, but nothing like that.
Should I make this table?

Yes, you will need to create those tables manually, you need to create the results schema for each CDM database. The DDL to create the tables is found at WebAPI/ddl/results?dialect=postgresql&schema= resultSchema&vocabSchema=cdmSchema (open this link in a browser when WebAPI is running).

Note, the cdm schema is used here to load some of the tables in the results schema based on a query to the CDM vocabulary tables. If you are just interested in the missing tables, just open the above URL in your browser (adding the hostname and port of your WebAPI server) and you will be given the entire DDL, just find the missing tables and install them on your results schema.

t