Hello. My name is Sylvia Cho and I’m a PhD candidate at the Department of Biomedical Informatics at Columbia University.
I am conducting a study to evaluate a data quality characterization tool for fitness tracker data that focuses on data completeness.
We are recruiting researchers who:
- have experience in analyzing fitness tracker/wearable device data for their research,
- have experience with other biomedical data but would be interested in conducting research with fitness tracker data in the future.
If you decide to participate you will be expected to:
· Watch a tutorial video on two data quality tools.
· Interact with the tool and explore dataset provided
· Conduct a few tasks using the tools. (If needed, you can also conduct your own analysis using the dataset and code editor of your choice)
· Respond to surveys
· Be interviewed on your thoughts on the tool
The study will take approximately 1 hour, and you’ll receive a $50 gift card for your participation.
For further information or if you’re interested in participating, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org