I believe it was at the last Technical Advisory Board Martine (@schuemie) presented some info on improving versioning and testing of OHDSI modules. A few questions…
- Is there a recording of the Sept 1, 2023 TAB meeting and is the PPT available (I’m not seeing it here: Technical Advisory Board)?
- There was a list of different database platforms and a yes/no indication if there was testing for each of these platforms:
- Can these tests be run against my local instance of a given CDM (i.e. are there tests I can run against my local instance of a CDM for a given platform to test configuration, connectivity, and basic functionality)?
- How can I find these tests?
- Is there documentation for these tests and/or the testing architecture/framework overall?