It seems like this should exist unless it fundamentally breaks core principles.
- Merge geocoded data re. social and environmental determinants on address information
- Prepare data privacy-preserving record linkage algorithms/Global GUIDs before loading CDM
- Merge identifiable data from public records (e.g. death)
- Standardize lookup procedures for re-identification
- Standardize de-duplication methods
or FHIR Person
- Allow for many-to-1?
- Include nested content? What should be denormalized?
This is part of a few other projects so I started extending FHIR