OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Orphaned RxNorm Extension concept ID for "Cladribine 10 MG Oral Tablet Box of 1"?

Hi Vocab Wizzes

I was unsure where/who to reach out with this so apologies if this is not the right place - please feel free to point me in the right direction.

I believe we have come across an orphaned Concept ID for the medication “Cladribine 10 MG Oral Tablet Box of 1”. It’s a standard and valid concept but it does not seem to be a descendant of the more general RXNorm standard concept of “Cladribine” as an ingredient.

I paste a screenshot of the hierarchy diagram on Athena for “Cladribine 10 MG Oral Tablet Box of 1” that does seem to be self-referential/not have a “is a” relationship with the ingredient standard concept.

I guess my questions is, if I’m not totally off-track, where do I create a ticket/request to create the parent-descendant relationship between the Concept IDs 43266125 and 19054825?

Thanks
Ty

Hi @tystan - for creating a new issue about existing content that needs fixing, go here. For your case the “Faulty content” template is probably best.
You do not have to repeat the whole forum post of course, but just state the facts and insert a link back to the post!
Thanks for spotting this!
~mik

Thanks for such a quick and helpful response @mik ! I have submitted a github issue: https://github.com/OHDSI/Vocabulary-v5.0/issues/678

t