Please join us Tuesday, Nov. 16 (11 am ET) for our next OHDSI community call, when we will highlight six OHDSI network studies that are either ongoing or are close to starting. You will hear about the exciting work happening within our global community, but you will also learn what type of collaboration these study leads are seeking as they move forward. Planned presentations include:
• Asieh Golozar: Prognostic Significance of Liver Metastasis in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
• Leena Elhussein: Redefining Polypharmacy: A Longitudinal Study in Routinely Collected Data
• Noémie Elhadad: Health Equity Research Assessment (HERA) Characterization
• Jacob Zelko: Assessing Health Equity in Mental Healthcare Delivery Using a Federated Network Research Model
• Annika Jodicke and Kristin Kostka: Long COVID Phenotyping and Vaccine Effectiveness Methods
• Erica Voss: Adverse Events of Special Interest within COVID-19 Subjects
Many of you will have the calendar link in your OHDSI Teams environment. If not, you will need the specific meeting link to access the community call; it will also be posted in the main OHDSI Teams environment. As always, if you can’t make it, the recordings will be posted to both our Community Calls page and the General OHDSI Teams recordings folder.