OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Not enough disk space for catalogueexport/achilles

We are trying to launch CatalogueExport to integrate with EHDEN catalogue and we are running into some problems. Our current database is around 250Gb and the problem is with test 1815, which is related to Measurement table (with 350 million rows, around 70Gb). The error we get is always a disk error space. Currently there is an extra terabyte of free disk space prior of launching this.

Every time we launch the process always fails in the same place as it seems it’s filling all disk space with temporal tables. Any ideas on how to deal with this issues?

Seems like CatalogueExport tests are a subset of Achilles so I’m assuming this will also happen when we run it.

1 Like

We found the issue is related to having most of the measurement units mapped, anyone else has experienced this?

Hi Diego, I would advice to skip this analysis. This can be done by setting the analysisIds to all analysisIds except 1815:

analysisDetails <- getAnalysisDetails()
analysisIds <- analysisDetails[analysisDetails$ANALYSIS_ID != 1815 , "ANALYSIS_ID"]

For the actual solution I am tagging in @AnthonyMolinaro and @Frank, as this analysis is originally an Achilles analysis.

1 Like

Thanks! we actually removed temporally the units for being able to solve this problem. For any future users probably tests 1816 and 1817 would also need to be excluded as they also involve the units

t