OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

No person count/descendant person count for standard concepts

I have encountered situations where there are RC/DRC for a concept, but no person count/descendant person count can be seen even for standard concepts. I saw a post about a similar situation for non-standard concepts (Patient Counts on Non-Standard Concepts?), my question refers to standard ones.
Could you please clarify why this happens?

see screenshot for an example:

Well, ICD9/ICD10CM are non-standard vocabularies and their terms are non-standard. Slightly confusing that they are blue though…

Thanks. why are non-standard concepts highlighted as standard then? it is not a one-off situation, as I saw this before and I handle them as standard based on color-coding. even if I filter according to criteria ´standard´ they will pop up.

That’s a great question to somebody who knows Atlas better than I do (thinking @Chris_Knoll here :))

I don’t think we color code included concepts or included source codes (those tables don’t have the color code ‘key’ at the bottom’.

@Chris_Knoll thanks! that was my assumption in the end, that included source codes are not color coded at all, they are all blue colored…

t