General Please join us Tuesday, May 10 (11 am ET) for our next OHDSI Community Call, when we will host three Mother’s Day-themed conversations, facilitated by members of our community. There will be discussions around clinical research opportunities, community building and data standards, and they are meant to be open conversations to address challenges within our community and/or the healthcare field.
The three discussions and facilitators will be:
Clinical Research Opportunities: Brainstorm on maternal health
- Alison Callahan, Research Scientist, Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics
- Ru-fong Cheng, Senior Medical Director, Women’s Health, Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Noémie Elhadad, Associate Professor of Biomedical Informatics; Vice Chair, Research, Columbia Department of Biomedical Informatics
This discussion will be held in the standard community call meeting.
How can OHDSI support collaborator mothers to advance their personal and professional development?
- Rupa Makadia, Associate Director, Epidemiology Analytics, Janssen Research and Development
- Sarah Seager, Director of Data Science, OMOP at IQVIA
This discussion will be held here.
Recommended best practices for modeling pregnancy episodes and mother-child linkage
- Jill Hardin, Associate Director, Epidemiology Analytics, Janssen Research and Development
- Mui Van Zandt, VP & GM Real World Data & Tech, IQVIA
This discussion will be here here.
We will start in the standard community call meeting link. You should have an invite to this call already, but if not, you can find it on our community calls page. Hope everybody can make it!