OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Looking for Collaboration with 1 or 2 Hospitals for SBIR Phase II on Sepsis/COVID-19 EHRs + omics

Dear All,

We are just finishing a COVID-19 SBIR NIH funded Phase I study combining medical records and metagenomics analysis and are looking for a collaborating hospital for the SBIR Phase II. I was advised to post in this forum because we started using the OHDSI models and will integrate them into our system in Phase II.

I believe that this may be an interesting project for researchers already working with a hospital studying the COVID-19 medical records who also know how to get IRB approval for such a study.

Can you please forward my information to them? Or perhaps you can suggest a forum or another person/email where I can post /forward my request for collaboration?

Thank you and best regards,

Paty

Patricia Buendia, Ph.D.

Chief Executive Officer

Lifetime Omics, Inc.

paty@lifetimeomics.com

Hi @patyb!

Do you have a protocol you could share? This may help OMOP sites figure out if they have the right patients for your analysis.

@CraigSachson, maybe once there’s more detail on this, Patty’s announcement can be mentioned on the next community call.

P.S. @patyb - welcome! you are encouraged to introduce yourself to the community on the welcome thread. :slight_smile:

Hi Kristin,

Thank you for your response. I tried to attach a summary version of the Human Study Protocol from our SBIR Phase I which is ending now but as a “new user” I am not allowed. I will send it to you and perhaps you can attach it for me? A longer version can be shared upon request after we connect with prospective collaborators.

Paty

Here is the summary of the SBIR Phase I protocol: CLAIRE Protocol Phase I updated July 2021-Short.pdf - Google Drive

For Phase II, the focus is on EHRs and omics integration, and we look for a researcher with experience in implementing OHDSI models working in Health informatics at a hospital, to be a Co-PI in a subcontract for the hospital that would also run the minimal risk study of collecting saliva samples (see Phase I protocol). The subcontract will be paid with Phase II funds.
Paty

t