OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Issue in WebAPI

Hello all,
I ma not able to access webapi in my ec2 instance. The errro shows as below
ubuntu@ip-172-31-30-234:/opt/apache-tomcat-9.0.85$ tail -f /opt/apache-tomcat-9.0.85/logs/webapi.log
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.appender.AsyncAppenderEventDispatcher.dispatchAll(AsyncAppenderEventDispatcher.java:71)
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.appender.AsyncAppenderEventDispatcher.run(AsyncAppenderEventDispatcher.java:63)
05-Feb-2024 04:46:14.797 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.clearReferencesThreads The web application [WebAPI] appears to have started a thread named [Log4j2-AsyncAppenderEventDispatcher-4-audit-extra-async] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak. Stack trace of thread:
sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:175)
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:2039)
java.util.concurrent.ArrayBlockingQueue.take(ArrayBlockingQueue.java:403)
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.appender.AsyncAppenderEventDispatcher.dispatchAll(AsyncAppenderEventDispatcher.java:71)
org.apache.logging.log4j.core.appender.AsyncAppenderEventDispatcher.run(AsyncAppenderEventDispatcher.java:63)
05-Feb-2024 04:46:14.798 SEVERE [main] org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks The web application [WebAPI] created a ThreadLocal with key of type [org.springframework.boot.SpringBootExceptionHandler.LoggedExceptionHandlerThreadLocal] (value [org.springframework.boot.SpringBootExceptionHandler$LoggedExceptionHandlerThreadLocal@6e0809]) and a value of type [org.springframework.boot.SpringBootExceptionHandler] (value [org.springframework.boot.SpringBootExceptionHandler@51b8c53a]) but failed to remove it when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.14.0 (Ubuntu)
The above is what i get when i try to access my webapi in browser.
Is there any way to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

t