OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Interest in an OHDSI Education Working Group?

Thank you Dimitri. Will keep you in the loop.

Hello Charles! Nice to hear from you too. Glad to things are progressing, and will keep you in the loop as well.

@nigehughes Please count me in for education in APAC network.

@nigehughes - Please include me in as well for OHDSI APAC. I am looking forward to learning as well as contribute.

Dear @SCYou - thank you, and will include you in the list as we develop this

Dear @SELVA_MUTHU_KUMARAN - absolutely, will include you too in the list. More to follow.

Please add me too @nigehughes, sounds like a great idea.

Daniel

Hey, I’d like to help with this! I work as a data scientist in Sarah Seager’s team at IQVIA, I’m fairly new to the company (3 months) but keen to assist where I can

1 Like

Great stuff, Liz! We can combine efforts :dancing_women:

1 Like

@nigehughes
Thanks, Nigel, count me in. In addition to contributing, it would also enhance our digital health course with contemporary CDM concepts and use cases.

Thanks Nigel. Happy to be involved with this. best, Sara.

Hi @danielmorales

Great! I’ll look to setting up a meeting in due course to initiate the whole process around setting up this WG.

Hi @lizbetts

Welcome aboard, looking forward to connecting when we speak on this - meeting set up to follow in due course. Good luck in your new role!

Looking forward to working together @TengLiaw - and to discussing our courses.

Thanks Sara, looking forward to working together on this too!

Hi Nige,

I’m also keen in helping out with this and I am also helping to set up an early stage researchers WG within ohdsi so see a lot of potential for crossover there

Hi @RossW - excellent, and indeed I would imagine a lot of linkage across WGs.

I’m working on an overall remit and propose that we likely meet first together after Easter, so next month, to kick this off.

More to follow…

Hi @nigehughes I’m interested in this working group. Please include me.

Hi @lee_evans - thank you, will keep you in the loop too as we set this up.

Hi @nigehughes, I’d like to help with this. Please count me in.

t