OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Information about Vulcan/OHDSI meeting

Dear OHDSI community,

I would like to take part into the “JOINT Vulcan/OHDSI Meeting: Wednesday, May 1 at 3pm ET” listed in the upcoming-working-group-calls page. I tried to join last Wednesday but it looks like the link / meeting ID is wrong.

Are these meetings still happening?

Kind regards,
Davide Aloi, PhD

Hello Dr. Aloi,
Thank you for reaching out. We are indeed still meetings & I apologize for the confusion. Unlike other OHDSI meetings we use a zoom channel to meet instead of MSTeams for now. The current zoom link is:

However, please note we are also in the process of retaining a new Zoom account and will generate a new series of meeting credentials. Hopefully that will happen early this week, and I’ll be sure to come back here to post that when that’s ready.

Please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance. I hope to see you soon!

Davera Gabriel RN FHL7 FAMIA | Director, Client Success
OHDSI OMOP + FHIR Working Group Co-Lead
Vulcan FHIR to OMOP Project Co-Lead

1 Like

Hello @Davide_A !
Thank-you coming to our meeting today. I wanted to follow-up and let you (and everyone else) know that I was able to get caught-up with the meeting recording, transcript and chat links that were missing on the HL7 Confluence pages. This is a link to today’s meeting minutes & recordings. This is the page with links to all the meeting notes.

Please reach out if I can be of any additional assistance!

Davera
davera.gabriel@evidentli.com

1 Like

Hello @DaveraG,

Thanks a lot for doing that.

It was great to take part into the meeting and introduce myself. I look forward to taking part in the upcoming meetings!

Best
Davide Aloi, PhD

t