CohortMethod 4.1.0 has been released. Together with the new DatabaseConnector this provides improved handling of 64-bit integers (BIGINT) in the CDM.
SelfControlledCaseSeries 3.0.0 has been released. The most important changes are:
- Adding the self-controlled risk interval (SCRI) design variant.
- Similarly to CohortMethod 4.1.0, together with the new DatabaseConnector this provides improved handling of 64-bit integers (BIGINT) in the CDM.
- Several bugfixes.
ROhdsiWebApi 1.2.0 has been released. This new version supports calls to WebAPI’s that have security enabled. There are now also several vignettes explaining how to use the package (which can be found on the package website).
SelfControlledCohort 1.5.1 has been released
runSelfControlledCohort, which computes the distribution of exposure time windows for subjects experiencing the outcome and average absolute time between exposure and outcome.
- Added vignette for usage with some examples
- Bug fixes that allow support for DatabaseConnector 4.0.0+ on osx and linux
- Construct cohort SQL queries that conform to the OMOP CDM 5.0
- Render a cohort expression as Markdown (print friendly)
Documentation can be found here.