Please join us Tuesday, June 29 (11 am ET) for a presentation on our EUMAEUS (Evaluating Use of Methods for Adverse Event Under Surveillance) study. Topics and presenters for this presentation are below:
• Literature Review (Lana Lai, Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Manchester)
• Overview of the EUMAEUS Experiment Design (Marc Suchard, Professor, Department of Biomathematics, UCLA)
• Bias, Precision and Timeliness of Historical Rate Comparison Methods (Xintong Li, DPhil Candidate, University of Oxford)
• Combining Methods in a Safety Surveillance System (Faaizah Arshad, Undergraduate, UCLA)
• Estimating for Two-Dose Vaccines (Ty Stanford, Data Analyst/Bioinformatician, University of South Australia)
• Comparison of Performance Across Methods (Martijn Schuemie, Research Fellow, Epidemiology Analytics, Janssen Research and Development)
Many of you will have the calendar link in your OHDSI Teams environment. If not, you will need the specific meeting link to access the community call; it will also be posted in the main OHDSI Teams environment. As always, if you can’t make it, the recordings will be posted to both our Community Calls page and the General OHDSI Teams recordings folder.