OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Error: Dependencies not available for study package

Hello,

I am encountering an issue when attempting to load a Patient Level Estimation study package. I open the R project and can run renv::init() without issues and all packages download okay. However, when I click Build → Install, the following error appears:

==> Rcmd.exe INSTALL --preclean --no-multiarch --with-keep.source customcov

Warning message:
This project is configured to use R version ‘4.1.2’, but ‘4.2.2’ is currently being used.

• installing to library ‘C:/Users/Christina.Read/AppData/Local/R/cache/R/renv/library/NICE-f93d4966/R-4.2/x86_64-w64-mingw32’
    ERROR: dependencies ‘DatabaseConnector’, ‘SqlRender’, ‘EmpiricalCalibration’, ‘Cyclops’, ‘FeatureExtraction’, ‘CohortMethod’, ‘ggplot2’, ‘Andromeda’, ‘CohortGenerator’, ‘dplyr’, ‘tibble’, ‘readr’, ‘rlang’, ‘MethodEvaluation’, ‘OhdsiSharing’, ‘ParallelLogger’, ‘plyr’, ‘jsonlite’ are not available for package ‘customcov’
  • removing ‘C:/Users/Christina.Read/AppData/Local/R/cache/R/renv/library/NICE-f93d4966/R-4.2/x86_64-w64-mingw32/customcov’

Exited with status 1.

I am able to load all the libraries in R (ie when I run the command >library(DatabaseConnector), it loads with no errors). Previously, I did not have this issue and was able to load studies.

Thanks for any help.

t