OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

EHR data to OMOP CDM Work Group

Ella Young, ella.young@phsa.ca, PST - thx !

I am cancelling tomorrow’s meeting. Our next meeting will be in two weeks.

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for your stewardship of this group! Please sign me up!

Daniel Smith, daniel.g.smith@emory.edu, Emory University.

Fridays don’t always work for me, but I’ll attend when I am able.

Hello all,

This Friday’s discussion will be an open forum discussion. The Zoom details can be found on the meeting invite or further up in this forum post. The forum won’t let me post it again :slight_smile:

Hello Melanie,

I’m new to the group and we are exploring OMOP CDM at our Organization. I’m looking for some guidance to implement OMOP CDM we have Epic as our EHR. I have read the ‘Book of OHDSI’. Please sign me up for the weekly zoom calls.

Welcome Sai!

The EHR WG calls are every other Friday at 10am Eastern Time. The next call is scheduled this Friday, October 2nd at 8am. If you message me your email I will add you to the invite. The call information can be found further up in this conversation and on our WG page.

Thank you Melanie here is my email address saimeegada@gmail.com

1 Like

Hey @MPhilofsky could you repost the link to the YouTube tutorial that you shared this morning? I was unable to copy it from the Zoom chat!

Thanks!

Here you go, @AndrewPayne

And when you grasp those concepts, I suggest the ETL tutorial located here:

And definitely register for the Symposium. There will be breakout sessions on the above topics, so you can ask questions and gain further understanding of the Journey ahead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello EHR WG friends,

I have canceled tomorrow’s WG call to prepare for the Symposium and Symposium tutorials. Our next scheduled meeting is October 30th at 10am Eastern time.

Cheers,
Melanie

Just a reminder we have our next EHR WG meeting tomorrow at 8am Eastern time. Same Zoom call details as posted above. We will move to MS Teams once the space is set up for us.

Happy New Year!

This is a friendly reminder for our next WG call on Jan. 8, 2021. We will discuss possible discussion topics, demonstrations, knowledge transfers, etc. for the 2021 year. Please come with your ideas!

We have now moved to Microsoft Teams!

Do you have an OHDSI Microsoft Teams account? If not, here’s The link for obtaining a Microsoft Teams (MS Teams) account from OHDSI.

Here’s the link for the EHR WG space on MS Teams.

And here is the link to the EHR WG call on Friday, January 8th at 10am EST.

Cheers,
Melanie

Hi there! I’m getting this message when I try to open the WG space in Teams: “You’ll need permissions to access this team or channel. Try contacting the team owner or admin.”

I think I might need to be added to the group. My email for Teams is katy.h.sadowski@gmail.com. Thanks!

Hi @katy-sadowski,

The EHR WG should be open to all. Let’s ask @ekatzman to help us solve this issue.

1 Like

Katy needed to be added into that work group
I just added her
IF anyone sees that, just add member (Melanie you can do that, just fyi)
click on 3 dots next to work group name, click add member, add email and press add

1 Like

It worked, I’m in! Thanks Elisse!

Hello EHR WG friends,

Our next meeting is tomorrow, Friday, January 22nd in MS Teams. This is an important meeting and I highly suggest all attend. We need to discuss which discussion topics, demonstrations, knowledge transfers, etc. will be on the agenda for this year.

And per Patrick Ryan’s State of the Community address, we need to enumerate our Objectives & Key Results!

Instructions on obtaining a MS Teams account and joining the meeting:
Do you have an OHDSI Microsoft Teams account? If not, here’s The link for obtaining a Microsoft Teams (MS Teams) account from OHDSI.

Here’s the link for the EHR WG space on MS Teams.

And here is the link to the EHR WG call on Friday, January 8th at 10am EST.

1 Like

Thank you, @ekatzman!

Hello all, I have created a poll for WG topics this year. Please add your name and then rank the topics 1 - 13 with 13 being the topic/demonstration rated highest and 1 rated the lowest. I will try to schedule all topics this year, but will use ratings to guide the schedule.

Last call for making your needs/wants known!

Poll/google sheet for 2021 EHR WG topics found here.

t