OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

EHR data to OMOP CDM Work Group

workinggroup
themis

(ella) #162

Ella Young, ella.young@phsa.ca, PST - thx !

(Melanie Philofsky) #163

I am cancelling tomorrow’s meeting. Our next meeting will be in two weeks.

(Daniel Smith) #164

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for your stewardship of this group! Please sign me up!

Daniel Smith, daniel.g.smith@emory.edu, Emory University.

Fridays don’t always work for me, but I’ll attend when I am able.

(Melanie Philofsky) #165

Hello all,

This Friday’s discussion will be an open forum discussion. The Zoom details can be found on the meeting invite or further up in this forum post. The forum won’t let me post it again :slight_smile:

(Sai) #166

Hello Melanie,

I’m new to the group and we are exploring OMOP CDM at our Organization. I’m looking for some guidance to implement OMOP CDM we have Epic as our EHR. I have read the ‘Book of OHDSI’. Please sign me up for the weekly zoom calls.

(Melanie Philofsky) #167

Welcome Sai!

The EHR WG calls are every other Friday at 10am Eastern Time. The next call is scheduled this Friday, October 2nd at 8am. If you message me your email I will add you to the invite. The call information can be found further up in this conversation and on our WG page.

(Sai) #168

Thank you Melanie here is my email address saimeegada@gmail.com

(Andrew) #169

Hey @MPhilofsky could you repost the link to the YouTube tutorial that you shared this morning? I was unable to copy it from the Zoom chat!

Thanks!

(Melanie Philofsky) #170

Here you go, @AndrewPayne

And when you grasp those concepts, I suggest the ETL tutorial located here:

And definitely register for the Symposium. There will be breakout sessions on the above topics, so you can ask questions and gain further understanding of the Journey ahead :slight_smile:

(Melanie Philofsky) #171

Hello EHR WG friends,

I have canceled tomorrow’s WG call to prepare for the Symposium and Symposium tutorials. Our next scheduled meeting is October 30th at 10am Eastern time.

Cheers,
Melanie

(Melanie Philofsky) #172

Just a reminder we have our next EHR WG meeting tomorrow at 8am Eastern time. Same Zoom call details as posted above. We will move to MS Teams once the space is set up for us.

t