Athena has the following ‘duplicate standard’ concepts for ‘Sexual Orientation’:
- 46235214 76690-7 Sexual orientation – LOINC
- 4283657 66621004 Sexual orientation – SNOMED
A few questions:
- Why are there two ‘standard’ concepts for the same thing, i.e., for ‘Sexual Orientation’?
- Which one should we use for OBSERVATION.observation_concept_id to create a ‘Sexual Orientation’ record?
- In a separate topic on the Forum, someone recommended creating multiple records in the target table if there are multiple ‘standard’ concepts for the same thing. Is that still the official recommendation?
- Can someone please share a query that helps identify all ‘duplicate standard’ CONCEPT records?
Thanks much in advance!