OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

DQD Errors

Hi everyone

we were running DQD dashboard and it was unsuccessful with the following errors

Error executing SQL: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The maximum system-generated unique value for a duplicate group was exceeded for index with partition ID 422284939558912. Dropping and re-creating the index may resolve this; otherwise, use another clustering key.

SOURCE_VALUE_COMPLETENESS
number of source values with 0 standard concept / number of distinct source values Parameters used in this template:
cdmDatabaseSchema = ABC
cdmTableName = VISIT_DETAIL
cdmFieldName = VISIT_DETAIL_SOURCE_VALUE
standardConceptFieldName = VISIT_DETAIL_CONCEPT_ID *********/ SELECT num_violated_rows, CASE WHEN denominator.num_rows = 0 THEN 0 ELSE 1.0num_violated_rows/denominator.num_rows END AS pct_violated_rows,
denominator.num_rows as num_denominator_rows
FROM
(
SELECT COUNT_BIG(violated_rows.violating_field) AS num_violated_rows
FROM
(
SELECT DISTINCT ‘VISIT_DETAIL.VISIT_DETAIL_SOURCE_VALUE’ AS violating_field, cdmTable.VISIT_DETAIL_SOURCE_VALUE
FROM ABC.VISIT_DETAIL cdmTable
WHERE cdmTable.VISIT_DETAIL_CONCEPT_ID = 0
) violated_rows
) violated_row_count,
(
SELECT COUNT_BIG(distinct cdmTable.VISIT_DETAIL_SOURCE_VALUE) + COUNT(DISTINCT CASE WHEN cdmTable.VISIT_DETAIL_SOURCE_VALUE IS NULL THEN 1 END) AS num_rows
FROM ABC.VISIT_DETAIL cdmTable
) denominator
;

We have created all the indexes recommended by OHDSI and more to make the queries run smoother and faster.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there, could you please share more of the traceback so I can see exactly where that error’s being raised in DQD execution? I’m not a SQL Server user so I could be wrong here, but this error would seem to be related to an attempt to insert/update rather than just running a DQ check query.

t