Hello, I am currently trying to map a questionnaire that assesses various contacts of the patient with the health care system. The problem that I frequently encounter in that questionnaire are nested questions (multiple questions regarding the same contact with the health care system).
- Have you been to an ambulatory or stationary rehabilitation facility in the past 6 months? (possible answers: Yes/No)
- Was is ambulatory or stationary? (possible answers: ambulatory/stationary)
- In total, how many days did you stay at the rehabilitation facility?
What I did:
- I coded the first question with the observation_concept_id 4138939 [Admission to rehabilitation department].
- Regarding the second question, I gave each category a qualifier value [4114508 - ambulatory; 4113275 - stationary], thus summarizing the first and second question into one.
- I could not find a concept id for “duration of rehabilitation” or similar formulations. I only found a qualifier value 42538822 (duration). But coding that question as a qualifier value as well does not work in the implementation.
Do you have any suggestions how I could code this set of questions?
Thank you very much!