OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Data Quality Dashboard Not getting executed

Hi,

Can someone please help me with this error which I am getting once I am invoking the DQD execution command? Below is the screenshot for your reference:

I am trying to find on internet but unable to find any relevant detail on the error. Any help would be appreciated.

Please let me know if any other details is required from my end.

Thanks,
Rana

Hi there, this seems to be an issue with creating the database connection using DatabaseConnector. Can you please share what you passed into the connectionDetails variable (censoring any sensitive info of course)?

Hi Katy,
Thanks much for looking into this. As requested, please have a look at the below screenshot of connection details variable :

Please note that we have HA enabled hive environment. Let me know if any other details are required from my end.

Thanks,
Rana

This is a bug in DatabaseConnector. There’s no active OHDSI community around Hive, and we don’t have a testing server to find issues like this. We’re therefore planning to drop Hive support soon. I recommend switching to another database platform.

Thanks for sharing the info Martijn. We might need to re-visit on this :frowning:

Also, any idea if we can connect with the Hive Metastore DB which we seem to have on MySQL will work with DQD? Any pointers on that please?

I’m sorry, we don’t support MySQL. There is full active support for:

• Microsoft SQL Server
  • Oracle
  • PostgreSQL
  • Amazon RedShift

And these should also work:

• Google BigQuery
  • Snowflake
  • (DataBricks) Spark

Stale, probably to be deprecated soon:

• Hive
  • IBM Netezza