I went through the following steps to install Athena on my local system.
- download Athena 1.10.0 from github
- preparing Windows System (with 8GB main memory)
- install apache-maven 3.6.2
- install JDK 8u231
- install postgresql 12
- create new Database ID, ohdsi
- make Databases(“athena_db_test”, “athena_cdm_v5_test”, “athena_db”, “athena_cdm_v4_5”, “athena_cdm_v5”). This is required during the mvn build process.
- build (mvn package )
- import vocabulary csv files to tables
9-1. "REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW concepts_view " in postgresql query tool (by Sergey )
10. execute solr (7.7.2) ( 3 steps )
(solr create -c concepts / copy resources/solr files to solr folder / solr start -p 8984)
- run athena.jar (java -jar Athena.jar)
I have two problems in the process.
- When solr is run, no data is collected. The query in configuration is :
from concepts_view as c
join domain as d on c.domain_id = d.domain_id
join vocabulary as v on c.vocabulary_id = v.vocabulary_id
concepts_view has the same scheme as concept, can I change to concept for the solr’s operation? Or should I construct concepts_view separately?
- Running athena gives the following error: (java -jar athena.jar)
“org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘CDMFlywayConfig’: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.flywaydb.core.api.FlywayException: Validate failed. Detected resolved migration not applied to database: 20170928131000”
It’s an error from flyway initialization. How can I fix it?