OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Broadsea Atlas Container Error Unable to Load Oracle Driver

Hello,
I am trying to implement Atlas via the Broadsea docker-compose repo: https://github.com/OHDSI/Broadsea. No matter what I try, I seem to be getting the same error when looking at /var/log/supervisor/deploy-script-stderr*.log. The error that appears repeatedly is Unable to load class: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver from ClassLoader:ParallelWebappClassLoader. This driver class name has been pulled directly from the oracle directory in the Broadsea repo: - datasource.driverClassName=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver. While poking around the running container, I was able to find Postgres and MSSQL drivers classes in /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/WebAPI/WEB-INF/lib while anything Oracle related seems to be absent. Any help would be much appreciated.

If you are using a proprietary database server (e.g. Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server) download your own copy of the database jdbc driver jar file and copy it to the same host directory where the docker-compose.yml file is located.

When the OHDSI Web Tools container runs it will automatically load the jdbc database driver, if it exists in the host directory.

t