Here, I am facing problem in mapping Measurement (for Vitals) Table for Blood Pressure which is Observable Entity in Measurement Domain.
So here is the problem. I have field called in my source data Blood Pressure which has values like While sitting, While Lying etc. and another field called Blood Pressure Side which has values Left and Right and the other fields are for Systolic BP and Diastolic BP which has actual values and has Unit mm Hg.
Now in our Athena we have different concepts for Blood Pressure as below:
- Blood Pressure - 4326744
- Lying blood pressure - 4060832
- Standing blood pressure - 4060833
- Sitting blood pressure - 4060834
- Systolic blood pressure - 4152194
- Standing systolic blood pressure - 4292062
- Sitting systolic blood pressure - 4232915
- Lying systolic blood pressure - 4248525
- Diastolic blood pressure - 4154790
- Standing diastolic blood pressure - 4268883
- Sitting diastolic blood pressure - 4248524
- Lying diastolic blood pressure - 4236281 etc.
Now which one i need to use when I am mapping this particular Vital in Measurement table and how ?
Thanks & Regards