I believed I have installed WebAPI and Atlas correctly, but am seeing issues with displaying Atlas populating the Dashboard and other reports:
Specifically, I am seeing the message: “Error Loading Report” for every category in the Data Sources section, and there is the Synpuf data imported.
I have made sure to create the results schema by running the query from “/WebAPI/ddl/results” endpoint. I did replace the schema names with what is appropriate in my database. That ran successfully.
I see that search appears to be working:
You can access my environment here: https://yvonne-dev-omop-appservice.azurewebsites.net/atlas since it’s public.
Any guidance would be helpful. Thanks!