OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Atlas Configuration

Hi team,

Currently I have set up Atlas 2.6.0 and webapi 2.6.0 with on a local computer and configured the source and source daimon tables as seen in localhost:8080/webapi/source/sources:

output from localhost:8080/webapi/source/sources:

[{"sourceId":1,"sourceName":"My Cdm","sourceDialect":"sql server","sourceKey":"MY_CDM","daimons":[{"sourceDaimonId":1,"daimonType":"CDM","tableQualifier":"dbo","priority":0},{"sourceDaimonId":2,"daimonType":"Vocabulary","tableQualifier":"dbo","priority":0},{"sourceDaimonId":3,"daimonType":"Results","tableQualifier":"results","priority":0}]},{"sourceId":2,"sourceName":"Default vocabulary","sourceDialect":"sql server","sourceKey":"vocab","daimons":[{"sourceDaimonId":4,"daimonType":"Vocabulary","tableQualifier":"dbo","priority":1}]}]

SQL insert statements for source and source_daimon tables:

SET IDENTITY_INSERT ohdsi.dbo.source ON

INSERT INTO ohdsi.dbo.source( source_id, source_name, source_key, source_connection, source_dialect)
VALUES (1, 'My Cdm', 'MY_CDM','jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1434;databaseName=CDM;user=****;password=****', 'sql server');

INSERT INTO ohdsi.dbo.source( source_id, source_name, source_key, source_connection, source_dialect)
VALUES (2, 'Default vocabulary', 'vocab', 'jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1434;databaseName=CDM;user=****;password=****', 'sql server');

SET IDENTITY_INSERT ohdsi.dbo.source OFF

SET IDENTITY_INSERT ohdsi.dbo.source_daimon ON

-- CDM daimon
INSERT INTO ohdsi.dbo.source_daimon( source_daimon_id, source_id, daimon_type, table_qualifier, priority) VALUES (1,1,0,'dbo',0);

-- VOCABULARY daimon
INSERT INTO ohdsi.dbo.source_daimon( source_daimon_id, source_id, daimon_type, table_qualifier, priority) VALUES (2,1,1,'dbo',0);

-- RESULTS daimon
INSERT INTO ohdsi.dbo.source_daimon( source_daimon_id, source_id, daimon_type, table_qualifier, priority) VALUES (3,1,2,'results',0);

-- DEFAULT VOCABULARY daimon
INSERT INTO ohdsi.dbo.source_daimon( source_daimon_id, source_id, daimon_type, table_qualifier, priority) VALUES (4,2,1,'dbo',1);

SET IDENTITY_INSERT ohdsi.dbo.source_daimon OFF

However there is some issue with configuration on localhost:8080/Atlas

Please advise and thank you.

Can you please provide a screenshot or cut/paste of the console’s error messages (ctrl-shift-i in Chrome) after doing a refresh of the webpage (we don’t want to see too much noise).

Also, please ensure that you are able to connect to that JDBC URL (using some kind of other JDBC connection tool like SQL workbench). I am concerned that your port is not correct.

Hi,

We have solved the issue, due to the js/config-local file, should have been http instead of https:

Thanks

t