OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Atlas Cohort Definition (Eligibility requirement of more than 1 occurrence of a diagnosis)

Hello, I am new to the community and working on creating my cohort definitions for a project looking at characterizing oral antibiotic use for the treatment of acne. Part of the eligibility criteria is that we have 2 diagnosis of acne during our study time frame. Does anyone have experience on how to do this and can give me an insight (or a screen shot)? I am hoping this is not a repeat question (nothing came up in search).

Thank you

I think the dropdowns at the top of the criterion should give you what you’re looking for!

You can chose at least, at most, or exactly using the first dropdown, and you can toggle from “using all” to “using distinct” as needed.

If you want to separate the diagnoses by a time interval, one approach is to have the first occurrence be the index event and the second occurrence be an additional criteria. I have made an example of that here:

http://atlas-demo.ohdsi.org/#/cohortdefinition/1774227

Hello, Thank you for the quick responses. Between your advice and re-watching the ohdsi tutorial on cohort definitions I ended up with the below.

t