OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Athena download (SNOMED version)

Is the July 2020 release of SNOMED inside athena?

From this page (as of today) it seems it would not be (update in April 2020 (and not july)

This overview (in link below) is very good. btw. Some entries (without star) are still empty though https://github.com/OHDSI/Vocabulary-v5.0/wiki/Standard-Vocabularies

Hi Vojtech,
the July version is currently being processed by us. We kind of tried to use the US and the UK versions together for our next release and that caused a bit of a delay. We are also trying to implement a couple of fixes of long standing issues at the same time. Please bear with us a little more, it won’t be long now. The issues we are fixing will be listed with the next release.
And as for the overview page: you caught me in the middle of something. I am trying to move the Wiki pages for vocabularies to the github, but I am not quite finished with that. The ones missing (without a star) I simply hadn’t copied over yet. The ones with a star are empty in the wiki as well and I will gradually add information to those entries in the github, then retire the wiki entries and point to the github from the wiki.
I was wondering: I guess it would be quite useful to have a place that tells you when the next refresh of a vocabulary is planned for. As a first step, maybe we could use that overview and add a column that at least gives you an idea which of these vocabularies are actually regularly refreshed and the normal cycles for that (e.g. quarterly, once a year). What do you think?
~Mik

1 Like

thanks for reply.

Sure. Extra columns make great sense.
Go with what is easy for the team to maintain and update.

t