Meeting Minutes (August 10, 2018)
Hamed Abedtash, Soo Yeon Cho, Dmytry, Anna Ostropolets
- Need to finalize list of allowed ingredients (inclusions and exclusions) in each class
- DDDs may help in some cases find the correct class, eg, finasteride
- Hamed: List of allowed route of administration in each class is ready. Hamed will send the list to Soo to review.
- Anna: We have done some work on ATC mapping. The group may continue to work with her to optimize the pipeline.
- Hamed: We need to create separate lists for included/excluded ingredients, dose forms, indications, etc. that will make the mapping process easier and sustainable for future iterations.
- Hamed creates the list of allowed indications.
- Soo will review allowed ROA table.
- Anna will integrate ROA, and will send Hamed the list of active ingredients of ATC classes along with a short draft of mapping steps.