OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Assistance With ETL to CDM from Post Acute Care EHR 'Point Click Care' or 'Matrix Care'

Hey team,

I’m thrilled to be part of the OHDSI community and open source workgroup. As a newbie here, I could really use your expertise and guidance in setting up the ETL process from our source EHR system, Point Click Care (PCC), into the OHDSI Common Data Model (CDM). Point Click Care is the most popular EHR in the Skilled Nursing/Post Acute Care space.

We’re eager to integrate our PCC data into the OHDSI CDM efficiently, and to make things easier, I wanted to check if anyone in the community has already tackled the ETL process from PCC to OHDSI CDM. If you have, I would be incredibly grateful for any advice, best practices, or code examples that you could share with us. It would be a huge help in getting us off to a great start!

Oh, and if anyone has experience with ETL from other skilled nursing facilities’ source systems, such as Matrix Care, your insights could be valuable too!

We understand the significance of standardizing our data to foster collaborative research and analysis within the OHDSI community. By leveraging the collective knowledge and experiences, we hope to streamline our implementation process and contribute back to the community as we progress.

Thanks a ton for your time and support! I’m really looking forward to engaging with the OHDSI community and collaborating with all of you.

t