OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Achilles report is not representing some HCPCS codes

When oberserving the data, Achilles is not representing some HCPCS codes(for Example: C9257 , J9035 which are Bevacizumab) in the reports correctly. Is this a know issue? Or this is fixed? Any suggestions on what can be done about this? Or any other mappings we need to look for? Thanks for your help.

Can you elaborate on what you expect to see? Do you have a screenshot that shows what you are seeing in your installation?

The drugs that are mapped to vocabulary 82 (RxNorm Extension) concept ids are not showing up in our Achilles drug exposure Report. Is this by design, or a mistake in Achilles. We are using version 4 of OMOP.

Ha! I guess it also relates to the discussion we had about drug eras without RxNorm Extension. It’s not by design for sure and should be added to Achilles. Although I do not think that anybody is expected to be using v4 now. Is it a deliberate decision not to move to v5?

Thanks for making that connection @aostropolets.

@Kumar It is not by design. @Ajit_Londhe and I were discussing a possibly related issue earlier today in the Achilles code base. Please open a issue/feature request at the Achilles GitHub repository so that we can add it to an upcoming release.

I will Do that. Thanks for your insights on this.

Thanks again for your help with this, one other question is what is the expected timeline of adding to next release?

t