To recognize OHDSI collaborators (or collaborating institutions) for their contributions towards OHDSI’s mission, we will be holding the third annual OHDSI Titan Awards at this year’s symposium.
From now until September 14th we are inviting community members to nominate individuals or institutions they feel have made significant contributions towards advancing OHDSI’s mission, vision and values. Once nominations have been submitted the 2020 OHDSI Titan Award Committee will be responsible for selecting the award winners. Award winners will be announced before at this year’s symposium which will take place virtually from October 18 to 21st.
Nominiations can be made in the following award categories:
- Titan Award for Data Standards – to recognize extraordinary contributions by an individual, organization, or team in development or evaluation in community data standards, including OMOP common data model and standardized vocabularies
- Titan Award for Methodological Research – to recognize extraordinary contributions by an individual, organization, or team in development or evaluation in analytical methods for clinical characterization, population-level effect estimation, or patient-level prediction
- Titan Award for Open-source Development – to recognize extraordinary contributions by an individual in design, development, testing, and deployment of open-source software to enable observational analyses
- Titan Award for Clinical Application – to recognize extraordinary contributions by an individual, organization, or team in generating clinical evidence that improves health by informing better health decisions and better care
- Titan Award for Community Collaboration – to recognize an individual for their collaborative spirit in helping their fellow community members reach their goals
- Titan Award for Community Leadership – to recognize an individual for their leadership in advancing the OHDSI mission
- Titan Award for Community Support – to recognize an individual, team, or organization for their contributions to ensuring the sustainability of the OHDSI community
To submit your nominations please fill in this googleform: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-ic0QulR0oO3GEdKxZULw2LccxccZ-oIetMqVV9Xs3BD2fg/viewform
Each nomination must include the nominee’s name, organization, email and a short paragraph describing why the collaborator should be nominated for that award. You may make as many nominations as you would like. Please submit a separate form for each nomination.
Deadline to submit nominations is 5pm ET on September 14th