OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

2020 OHDSI Symposium Scientific Review Committee - CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS

We’re looking for volunteers to join the 2020 OHDSI Scientific Review Committee. As a member of the committee you will have the opportunity to play an active role in this year’s symposium and help us make important decisions about what will be included in the 2020 OHDSI Symposium.

Responsibilities of the scientific review committee include:

• Actively participate in committee meetings (meetings will take place on a semi-regular basis starting in February)
  • Deciding what types of presentation styles will be part of the collaborator showcase
  • Reviewing 10-15 abstract submissions for the collaborative showcase
  • Selecting lightning-talk speakers
  • Moderating sessions, if applicable
  • Working to make this year’s symposium a collaborative and engaging environment where OHDSI collaborators and newcomers can come together to share ideas and work toward’s OHDSI mission, vision and values

The scientific review committee will first convene in February, 2020 and hold regular meetings in March, July, August and possibly September.

If you’re interested in joining the scientific committee, please reply to this thread, or email me at beaton@ohdsi.org by Friday, February 7th

Hi Maura - year 6, count me in!!!

2 Likes

Hi! Me too.

1 Like

I am willing to serve again this year.
Christophe Lambert

1 Like

Me too.

1 Like

Count me in Maura!

1 Like

Maura, count me in if need.

1 Like

I’d like to help.

1 Like

Hi Maura,

I’d be interested to contribute.

Thanks,
David

1 Like

I would be glad to participate and support the 2020 symposium.

1 Like

I’d be happy to help

2 Likes

I like the new title! I would like to participate on the committee this year.

1 Like

@MauraBeaton
I’d like to help out!
Lisa

1 Like

Thank you everyone who volunteered for the 2020 Scientific Review Committee. I’ve just sent an email to all volunteers. If you did not receive this email, please email me at beaton@ohdsi.org to let me know.

1 Like

I would like to participate.

t