OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

When can I use cdm v6 for atlas

I understand that Atlas 3.0(with achilles and WebAPI) will support cdm v6. (will be released in the 3Q 2020)

Is the plan still on?

Will the development be completed in the 3Q?

If not, when can I use cdm v6 with other programs? (atlas, achilles, WebAPI)

1 Like

Hi @shl_dev,

Regarding Achilles, I’ve been working on a new branch to support V6, but I haven’t had many good test candidates to try it on (aside from a synthetic dataset).

If you have V6 available and are amenable to helping test it, you can install it using these steps:

1. Run remove.packages("Achilles")
  2. Restart R session
  3. Run devtools::install_github("OHDSI/Achilles", ref = "cdm_v6_2020")

I’d like to release this version into master in the next 2 months, so all help with testing is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ajit

1 Like

Hello,

May I check with you folks on when can we migrate to CDM V6 and ATLAS (that can support CDM V6)? I read that its in Q3 of 2020, I thought of checking with developers here on the status

We have some of our data which fits well within the CDM V6 (episode and survey_conduct tables) etc.

But we would need ATLAS to support our CDM V6. Is it available and may I check with you on any tentative timeline on when can we expect ATLAS to support CDM V6?

Hello,

We have a V6 transformed dataset that we want to use in ATLAS. Was wondering to know if there is an anticipated release date for ATLAS to support CDM V6 ?

1 Like
t