OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Welcome to OHDSI

(system) #1

Observational Health Data Sciences and Informatics (OHDSI, pronounced “Odyssey”) is an international community of stakeholders committed to bringing out the value of health data through large-scale analytics. If you are a new member-- Welcome! Tell us a bit about yourself on the General forum and let us know how we can help. Learn more at www.ohdsi.org

(Jon Duke) #2

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

(Damien Caldy) #3

Hi all, I am Damien from DXC.Technology. Trying to learn the OHDSI tools. Loads of content here. Amazing community…looking forward to learning, creating and sharing with the community. Interested in OMOP but also FHIR and how the 2 CDMs compliment each other and bring value to patients.

(David) #4

Hello, I am a new member.

My name is Dave Sonnet and I have worked with data for about 20 years now.
I am very interested in the tools and the work you are doing.
Thanks for having me.

Regards,
Dave Sonnet

(Gichuhi Haron) #5

Hi All,
I’m Gichuhi Haron, currently undertaking Masters of Health Informatics at Makerere University Uganda.
My interest is in the application of ICT in Low-resource settings to improve Healthcare, most especially Policy development and innovations to ease access, lower cost and ensure availability of the services.
Glad to be here.

(Shawn Dolley) #6

Gichuhi… nice to have you. I am working with Gates Foundation and would like to speak with you… can you email me at shawn@shawndolley dot com ?

Shawn Dolley

202-460-4660

The Shawn Dolley Company LLC

Consultant to Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation

Washington DC

(Gichuhi Haron) #7

Hi Shawn,
Hope you got my mail.

Regards,
Haron

t