OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Unable to "Generate With Features" in ATLAS

I am unable to use the “Generate With Features” capability in ATLAS. I have a cohort definition that will run successfully (via Generate), but will error out when run as “Generate With Features”. In review of the logs, the following exception is coming back:

SQL state [S0001]; error code [2714]; There is already an object named '#raw_data' in the database.; nested exception is java.sql.BatchUpdateException: There is already an object named '#raw_data' in the database.
	at org.springframework.jdbc.support.AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.java:84)
	at org.springframework.jdbc.support.AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.java:81)
	at org.springframework.jdbc.support.AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.java:81)
	at org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.execute(JdbcTemplate.java:419)
	at org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.batchUpdate(JdbcTemplate.java:600)
	at org.ohdsi.webapi.cohortfeatures.GenerateCohortFeaturesTasklet.doTask(GenerateCohortFeaturesTasklet.java:150)
	... 23 more
Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: There is already an object named '#raw_data' in the database.
	at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.executeBatch(SQLServerStatement.java:1915)
	at org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate$1BatchUpdateStatementCallback.doInStatement(JdbcTemplate.java:561)
	at org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate$1BatchUpdateStatementCallback.doInStatement(JdbcTemplate.java:548)
	at org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.execute(JdbcTemplate.java:408)
	... 25 more

I am able to get the full SQL code from the log and see the same error when run directly against the database (no big surprise there). Our setup is using Broadsea containers for ATLAS and WebAPI, running against a SQL Server 2017 Standard database.

Hi, could you transfer this issue report over to WebAPI in this repo:

Thank you!

Done - sorry, I should have remembered to post there! Thanks for the reminder.

t