OHDSI Home | Forums | Wiki | Github

Symposium Announcements - Feedback, materials, videos

Thanks everyone who joined today’s OHDSI call and provided feedback on this year’s symposium. Your feedback is always valuable and gives us great insights on how we can improve the symposium next year.

A link to today’s recording is available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12guZzf0t0S8OrmB40PnsKp4BYpf8TAz1/view?usp=sharing

For those of you who attended the symposium, you should have received a link to our evaluation form this morning. If you attended a tutorial, you should have received an email over the weekend containing an evaluation form for your respective tutorial. If you haven’t done so already, we encourage you all to take a few minutes to complete these forms. If you attended the symposium or a tutorial but did not receive the evaluation forms, please email symposium@ohdsi.org and let us know.

Materials from the symposium and tutorials, including presentations slides and handouts, have been made available here:
https://www.ohdsi.org/past-events/

Video recordings of the symposium and tutorial sessions are in post production now and will be posted online in early November. Keep an eye out on the OHDSI forums for an announcement that the videos have been posted.

I’d also like to send a big thank-you to everyone on our 2018 symposium planning committee:
Elisse Katzman
Sigfried Gold
Jill Hardin
Melanie Philofsky
Chunhua Weng
Ana Szarfman
Lisa Schilling
Kristin Feeney
Andrew Williams
Christophe Lambert
Pavithra Rallapalli
Alex Asiimwe
Laura Hester
Hanieh Razzaghi
Patrick Ryan
Mai Van Zandt
Anthony Reckard
Meghan Nairn
Marc Suchard
Christian Reich
We had a really energetic committee this year and everyone came on board with a lot of inspired ideas. Thank you all for your enthusiasm and wonderful contributions!

If you’re interested in joining the 2019 planning committee please email me at beaton@ohdsi.org to let me know. I’ll also be posting a detailed description of the planning committees tasks and responsibilities on the forum shortly.

Lastly, I’m looking for presenters for upcoming OHDSI calls. If you are working on something you’d like to share with the community or have a discussion you’d like to lead, please contact me at beaton@ohdsi.org to let me know.

1 Like
t